Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 2 of diet





So far so good on the diet.  Today when I woke up I weighted myself and, much to my surprise I was down 5 lbs.  Hurrah!  So I just finished my breakfast which I made the 6 minute soft boiled egg on a piece of sourdough sandwich bread from boudins which is always fabulous, and added salt and pepper.  I had first seen the egg in a Rachel Ray magazine, they called it the perfect egg. If I wasn't dieting I would add 1/2 tbs of extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme, Parmesan cheese, the good stuff, or pecorino Romano.  The perfect egg is, add 1 egg to boiling water, put timer on for 6 minutes, have an ice water bath ready for when the timer goes off.  When the egg is done peel and place on your toast it is so good!  I do believe in this picture I used green onions that I sautéed in olive oil, and feta cheese!


This is the perfect egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment