Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My start to a new diet!

So here it goes the start to my new diet!  I will be trying to do this diet until after we finish basketball season. So for three days every week I will be following the format below to see what happens. On my off days I am going to try and eat a little better than I have through the holidays.  You can find the original post from http://bodyrockerzz.blogspot.com/2012/08/3-day-diet.html?m=1

Ok so I've kind of fallen off the wagon. Since I started losing weight 2 years ago I've been going strong. This is the first time I've really took a step backward and ....I've gain 10lbs 0_0. I need to get back into gear. I've decided to try this 3 day diet I came across on the internet. It's a diet that military men and women have been using for years. I asked my Father, who is a veteran, about it and he said yup he knows exactly what it is and yes it works.
 So this is how it works, you follow a food menu for 3 days, after those 3 days you can lose up to 10 lbs. Then you're suppose to take 4 days off then repeat until you've lost your desired amount of weight. I read some great reviews from other people who have done it, so I'm staying positive and trying it out for myself. Fingers crossed hope it works for me. I'll post each day to tell how its going for me.  Here's  the break down:

3 DAY DIET
DAY 1: BREAKFAST--1/2 GRAPEFRUIT, 1 SLICE TOAST,
2 TBS. PEANUT BUTTER, COFFEE OR TEA

LUNCH--1/2 CUP TUNA, 1 SLICE TOAST, COFFEE OR TEA

DINNER--2 SLICES ANY TYPE OF MEAT (ABOUT 3
OZ), 1 CUP GREEN BEANS, 1/2 BANANA, 1 SMALL
APPLE, 1 CUP VANILLA ICE CREAM

DAY 2: BREAKFAST--1 EGG, 1 SLICE TOAST, 1/2 BANANA

LUNCH--1 CUP COTTAGE CHEESE (OR 1 SLICE
CHEDDAR CHEESE), 1 HARD BOILED EGG, 5
SALTINE CRACKERS

DINNER--2 HOT DOGS, (no buns), 1 CUP BROCCOLI,
1/2 CUP CARROTS, 1/2 BANANA, 1/2 CUP VANILLA ICE CREAM

DAY 3: BREAKFAST--5 SALTINE CRACKERS, 1 SLICE CHEDDAR
CHEESE, 1 SMALL APPLE

LUNCH--1 HARD BOILED EGG, 1 SLICE TOAST

DINNER--1 CUP TUNA, 1/2 BANANA, 1 CUP VANILLA ICE CREAM

This is said to be a proven chemical breakdown. Do not substitute or change any thing. Do not use any seasonings beside salt and pepper, if desired. Do this diet for three days. After, you can have 4 days of normal eating but don't over do it. Good luck :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never heard of it before! Sounds interesting! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lost 5lbs in one day. Tomorrow is my last day for the week so it's not bad because its not forever!

      Delete